- What are cookies?
- Delete and/or block cookies
We would like to inform you herewith that KHG AG on its online booking pages
these tracers may be installed on your device, depending on your current or future compliance with this policy
This policy was created by Krueger Hotel Group AG to demonstrate transparency and provide customers with the following information:
The source and purpose of the data processed when browsing Krueger Hotel Group AG websites your rights regarding cookies and other tracers used by Krueger Hotel Group AG
2. What are cookies?
Cookies and similar tracers are data packages that are used to exchange status information between servers and a user’s browser.
Status information is for example session ID, language, expiration date, response field or other types of information. Cookies contain status information during their validity period, which is used when a browser accesses several pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later time.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted when you close the browser or leave the website.
- Permanent cookies that remain on your device until their expiration date or until you delete them in your browser.
Cookies are necessary to ensure the full functionality of the Krueger Hotel Group AG Group websites. Only in this way are we able to manage the authentication of visitors to the website and the associated security measures and to ensure that the authentication module works properly to optimize the user experience and make browsing easier;
Functional cookies, which are used in particular for this purpose:
- Adapt Krueger Hotel Group AG websites to the display settings of your device (language, currency, screen resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings regarding the display of websites based on the device and its location, etc.)
- Store specific information that you enter on Krueger Hotel Group AG websites in order to make your subsequent visits to our websites more enjoyable and personalized (including the display of the first and last name of the visitor, if the visitor has a user account).
- To provide you with faster access to personal pages by storing your registration details or previously entered information.
- Cookies for tracking visitor movements help us to better understand your interactions with Krueger Hotel Group AG websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used, etc.) in order to improve user comfort; these cookies may record data for statistical purposes or test various ways of presenting information in order to optimize the relevance and usability of our services.
- Advertising cookies are specifically designed to (I) provide you with relevant, targeted content in advertising spaces that may be of interest to you based on your interests, surfing habits, preferences and other factors (best offers, other destinations, etc.) and (II) reduce the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Cookies from partner companies identify third-party websites that redirect a visitor to the Krueger Hotel Group AG websites.
- Social network cookies set by third parties enable you to share the content of Krueger Hotel Group AG websites and your opinion on them on social networks (e.g. with functions such as “Share” and “Like”).
- Social networks that offer these application buttons on Krueger Hotel Group AG websites are in some cases able to identify you using these buttons, even if you have not clicked on them. This type of button can enable the relevant social network to follow your surfing behavior on Krueger Hotel Group AG websites, as your account of the relevant social network is activated on your device at the same time as you are on our website.
We recommend that you read the guidelines of the social networks in question to find out how they use the collected data on your surfing behavior, especially with regard to advertising. These policies must allow you to make personal settings, in particular by configuring your account on each of these social networks.
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. When you visit the Krueger Hotel Group AG websites for the first time, you will be asked whether you agree to the installation of this type of cookie. This will only be activated if you agree.
This process is supported by an information banner on the homepage of our websites. It informs you that cookies for which consent is required will be automatically installed on your device if you continue to browse this website.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by using the methods described in the section “Delete and/or block cookies”.
5. Delete and/or block cookies
You have several options to delete cookies and other tracers.
Although most browsers accept cookies by default, you have the choice to accept all cookies, block all cookies or accept cookies from certain publishers only.
You can set your browser to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept or block a cookie before installation. You also have the option of regularly deleting cookies from your device. Make sure that you have configured all browsers on your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.). The cookie management configurations and your preferences are different for each browser. Please refer to your browser’s Help menu for more information. There you can also find out how to change your preferences regarding cookies.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies
For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-…
For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Whether a cookie is stored on your device depends entirely on your preferences. You can set and change these preferences at any time free of charge by adjusting your browser software accordingly. If your browser accepts cookies on your device, the cookies contained in the pages and contents called up can be temporarily stored in a specific area on your device. They can only be read there by their publisher.
However, you can also set your browser to block cookies. We would like to point out, however, that as a result, some functions, pages and content on Krueger Hotel Group AG websites may not be accessible. For this reason, we accept no liability for any inconvenience.
Specialized advertising platforms
Some professional advertising platforms also offer you the option to accept or block cookies from companies that are members. This centralized mechanism does not block ads, but it does prevent the installation of cookies that tailor ads to your interests. For example, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com to block the installation of these cookies on your device. This website is operated by digital advertising professionals who are members of the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA). It is managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
For more information on the statutes concerning the protection of personal customer data, please click here: Statute on the protection of personal customer data.