culinary horse carriage ride
We will prepare a unique experience for you. With the guest card you can get to the Interlaken Ost train station free of charge, where the carriage team is already waiting for you. Discover Interlaken from the carriage and enjoy two culinary stops. A welcome aperitif with champagne followed by an appetizer with a glass of wine from René Schudel, well-known TV chef. For first digestion we return by carriage from Interlaken to Wilderswil, where we will prepare a main course and dessert for you. With this program you can surprise your guests and friends.
- Culinary carriage ride (journey time approx. 1.25 hours) with 2 stops (champagne aperitif and starter) as well as main course and dessert at the hotel. We will reserve a nice table for you. You are welcome to arrange the main course with our chef on site.
- 10 % reduction on the drinks of the restaurant
- Use of whirlpool in the garden
- Interlaken Guest Card
- Free parking in front of the hotel, subject to availability
Price from 3 persons per person Fr. 160 per person
- Tourist tax F. 3.50 per person/day
- Drinks with the main course
- Up to 7 days before arrival date free of charge
- Until 3 days before arrival date 50%.
- From 1 day before arrival date 90%.
This offer cannot be cumulated with other actions